James 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.
This website is about to preach the gospel,save soul's,bible distributions,helping to poor person's,providing food to needy etc.. (Contact me for any query 03008353276 )

About Me

My photo
Peshawar, khyber pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Evangelist (TIMAN GHAURI) I was born in Pakistan on 30 October 1991.I did my studies in Pakistan after that for higher education I went to Cyprus. I never known the plan of lord Jesus at that time in my life. One day Jesus bring me back to Pakistan. My father told me to go Malaysia our whole family went to Malaysia. Over there Jesus change my life. I received holy spirit and accepted Jesus as my saviour. I start to preach the gospel under the direction of holy spirit in Malaysia and different countries. One day Jesus bring us back to our home land Pakistan. Holy spirit give me vision for running ministries. He give me confirmation through scripture then I start to run it. God is so awesome his ways are perfect always.

Sunday, June 16, 2019

Preach at the day of Pentecost 9 june 2019 in AOG tarnabfarm church




No comments:

Post a Comment